Big Bear Festival is an Open Air Electro Music Festival in the lap of Himalayan.
"FOR DETAILED INFORMATION DOWNLOAD ITINERARY"
After venturing to world’s beyond this one, a group of glorious creatives decided it’s time to come home. Taking all the wild and wonderful wisdom they gathered along the way, the artistic soulmates have joined to share their experiences and bring us the best event the Big Bear's eyes have ever seen, ascending the festival culture on the Himalaya.
Deeply rooted in community, the feastival is a space for local artists, musicians and food enthusiastic to showcase their creations alongside where everyone can delight in its authentic electricity.
An explosion of art, music and adventure, Big Bear will take you on a journey to explore galaxies beyond your own. For the adventurous beings, where native and boutique walk hand in hand, immerse yourself in the enchanted forest, swim in the mysticism of your surrounds, dine in the arena of invigoration, be enveloped in art or wrap yourself in the warm blankets of humanity.
Big Bear is the Feastival of vitality where dreams and reality marry, illuminating the senses. Deeply rooted in an ethos of community, the spirit of creativity and heart is alive in us all, so let’s celebrate, share, experience and truly live.
• Accommodation for 2 nights on Sharing basis.
• Welcome Drink (Non alcoholic) + refreshments
• Access to Big Bear Feastival
• Live DJ night
• Live Music
• Nasheelea Jamun
• Free Vodka shots for ladies.
• Complimentary Beer, limited to stock availablity.
• Am | Pm tea
• Pool Party
• Team building workshops
• All camping equipment during the event including tent, sleeping bag & mattress etc.
• Pick and drop from Dharamshala bus stand.
• Permit Fee of any kind
• 24 x 7 customer service
Adventure activities (Paragliding, ATV etc)
Tips, laundry, phone calls, mineral water, cold drinks, camera fee etc.
Meals unless specified
Any Medical emergency and medical expenses, if incurred Travel and travel insurance.
Personal and incidental expenses.
Expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances and delay in the schedule for reasons beyond the control of organizers.
Anything not under the head “Inclusions”
Day Passes Inclusions :
Access to Festival
Valid from 5PM till 10 PM
Terms and Conditions :
• Original Govt. ID Proof needed to avail entry..
• Ticket might be checked while entry, so please keep a soft copy handy.
• On arrival, if vehicle is stuck due to unwanted situation, partipants will trek to feastival location.
• No sort of misbehavior will be entertained.
• Participants use Dustin for waste.
• Organisers or any of its agents, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or result of the event of any part of it.
• Consumption and sale of illegal substances are strictly prohibited. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities will me removed from Feastival site without any refund.
• The holder of this ticket hereby grants organisers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
• The organisers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
• Event Tickets are Non-Refundable once purchased, it can be transferred.
• Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
• Partipants need to fill consent with their bookings or on the arrival.
• No Smoking zone – Tents, cabin and stays, Fine Rs. 500.
• No Blanket, bedding and pillows may be removed from camps/stays, Do not use these items around the fire pit. Cleaning fee or Fine will apply.
We at Safaruntravelled believe that memories are the only thing that stays with you in the end and with us you will create some of the best ones. If you are looking forward to enjoy the best holidays of your life, then Safaruntravelled is the right place for you.